Saturday, October 16, 2021

Chocolate Peppermint Cookies

Recipe from back of package.
Hot Mama Grade: C-

Hot Mama Notes: I was very disappointed by these cookies. I was expecting amazingness, and instead I got lackluster. One thing I didn't like about these cookies were the chunks (chips) themselves. Ick. They tasted too much like white chocolate which I don't care for at all. Secondly, I didn't bring the butter to room temperature as I should have, so I was stuck melting it on the microwave, and too much of it got melted. I think this contributed to the flatness of the cookies. Plus maybe my baking soda was old? But I don't think so. Any way, cookie FAILURE! These will not be made again, not will I buy that brand of chips again. Sigh. I feel so let down! The kids like them at least. They think I am too harsh, but really these cookies are no good. I like chocolate Peppermint Cookies, just not these!

No comments:

Post a Comment