Saturday, April 25, 2020

Nancy's Rum Cake


Hot Mama Grade: A

Hot Mama Notes: Wow. This cake is fantastic! And that is saying something because 1. I don't usually like rum cake, and 2.I don't like yellow cake at all. This cake is very sweet and moist. It has a great flavor, and in general is full of deliciousness!! 😀

I used captain Morgan's spiced rum as that is all I had available. I did use a pudding packet. And chopped pecans. Yum. I messed up the icing because I added the alcohol before the cooking, not after. Oops. So it wasn't very alcoholic which is okay because mainly my kids were eating it! I had to use just over a quarter cup or so of Malibu coconut rum as the spiced run was gone. Still so good! And so pretty. I will definitely make this again! Easy and fun! :) ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment